The Institution offers MBBS and MD/MS programs recognized by the Medical Council of India. Sree Balaji Hospital, the 1000 bed teaching hospital attached to the Institution provides all levels of holistic health care including major super-specialty services and provides excellent training opportunities to the students of the Academy.
Application Form & Attaching Certificates:
- The All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE) application form and the cours application form annexed hereto should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates in their own handwriting. Any application found to be incomplete or defective would be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should enclose only attested Photo Copies (xerox) of the certificates relating to qualification, age and nationality such as HSC mark sheet(s), Transfer certificate etc. The original Mark sheet(s) of the qualifying examination should not be enclosed. They have to be produced only at the time of admission to the Degree course concerned.
- Photographs: Candidates should affix three recently taken passport size photographs (colour or black & White) in the space provided (i.e., one on the front page of the Application Form and two on the Hall ticket). The candidate should sign at the top of the two photographs affixed on the Hall Ticket.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) drawn in favour the REGISTRAR, BHARATH UNIVERSITY payable at Chennai, towards non-refundable registration fee, should be enclosed along with the filled in Entrance Examination Application Form. THE CANDIDATE'S NAME AND THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM NUMBER SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON THE REVERSE OF THE DEMAND DRAFT.
- The egistration fee may also be remitted in the University Office in cash while delivering the filled in application in person.
- Tuition Fee: Tuition fee and other fees for Medical/Dental Courses will be in accordance with the fee fixed by the Fee Fixation Committee.
Hall ticket for the All India Common Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible candidates and dispatched to the candidates. HALL TICKET MUST BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES AT THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTRE WITHOUT FAIL. NO CANDIDATE SHALL BE ALLOWED TO WRITE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WITHOUT THE HALL TICKET.
Mere acceptance of a person as a candidate for writing the Entrance Examination shall not confer on him/her any right/ eligibility for admission. The name of the candidate who does not satisfy the eligibility criteria shall not be considered for admission to the course concerned.
Entrance Examination Centres:
Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkatta, Delhi and Mumbai.
Date of Entrance Examination:
(a) The All India Common Entrance Examination will be conducted at the above said Centres to which date will be announced later.
(b) The candidates are advised to be at the Entrance Examination Centre an hour before the commencement of the Examination.