The Department of Anaesthesiology is a dynamic innovative department committed to striving for excellence,
competence, acquirement of skills and knowledge. It is so designed to train candidates to the emerging needs
of not just tertiary care hospitals such as ours but also to roadside catastrophes and isolated rural health hospitals.
Utmost vigilance is required in the Department of Anaesthesiology and we rely heavily on multiple sophisticated gadgetry. The ORC (Operation Room Complexes)
are well equipped with all necessary gadgets, required to cater to the needs of multiple specialities.
The department functions all 24 hours with emergency service and to surgical emergencies as they come.
- 16 Operation Room Complexes in three floors.
- Each with Outpatient waiting room
- Assessment room
- Recovery Room
- Post-Operative room
- Manifold room that caters to the supply of oxygen and other gases throughout the hospital.
- ETO Sterlizer Room
- CSSD (Central Sterile Supply Room) catering to the needs of ORCs, CATH Lab, ICU & Wards.
- Library with books according to MCI norms, latest Journals and facilities for students to sit and r ead.
- Seminar Room with Facilities for PowerPoint presentation, OHP and a Screen.
- Demonstration room for students with mannequins (Both Adult &Pediatric)
- IV cannulation
- Endotracheal Intubation
- For CPR- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support